2022 Eagle Giving Month
What is Eagle Giving Month?
Eagle Giving is an online fundraising throughout the month leading up to the 2022 Eagle Recognition Dinner. For one month, the Eagle Scout Alumni community will come together in support of Scouting and future Eagle Scouts.
Together we are helping the Mayflower Council enrich, enhance, and elevate the lives of youth in Scouting.
Why have a Giving Month?
A Month of giving is more than just raising money online — it’s a tool to engage alumni, and Scout families by generating awareness and building a culture of philanthropy at Mayflower Council. It is an incredible opportunity to tell our story, inspire our audience, and acquire new donors, all in support of Scouting. This year, we are challenging 300 Eagle Scouts to Give Their Eagle Pride A Purpose.
How can I be a part of it?
From Wednesday, May 11, 2022 starting at 5:45am – Monday, June 13, 2022 at 5:45pm we need YOU to show Give Your Eagle Pride A Purpose!
- Show your pride! Between 5:45 am Wed 5/11 – 5:45 pm Mon. 6/13:
- Make an online gift: Eagle Gives
- Help us gain momentum and reach more people. Encourage your networks to follow your lead by letting them know you just made a gift and why Scouting is important to you.
- “Like” the Mayflower social networks & Join the Alumni page
- Post to Instagram or Facebook stories with a short video of why it is important to support Scouting. Get personal. Tell your Scouting story to inspire others to make a gift. Repost, share, and like #SupportingFutureEagles #GiveYourEagleAPurpose social media posts throughout the day.
- Share your pride! “Like” and “Share” the posts on our social networks (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter) & Share your Scouting Story using the hashtag #GiveYourEaglePrideAPurpose.
- Become a Fundraiser! Create your own custom fundraising page through Facebook or GoFundMe. Add photos, text and videos on why it’s important to you to help support Future Eagles. Then tag your fellow Eagle pals and share away. It’s quick and easy, and you could win some terrific Scouting swag! For help creating your page, contact Mariama Sano
Hashtags: #EagleGives, #GiveYourEagleAPurpose, #SupportingFutureEagles
Donation Link: Eagle Gives
Mayflower Social Networks:
Mayflower Alumni Social Networks:
- Facebook Mayflower Council Eagle Nest
Scouting is a family. We rely on our strong network of alumni and friends to keep Scouting going. Thanks to our generous alumni, Scouting continues to Thrive.
Join us by making your gift, challenging your Eagle pals, and sharing on social media! Together we are Supporting Future Eagles and helping to keep Scouting alive.