Join us virtually as the Mayflower Council hosts this special opportunity for you to get up to date communication from council leadership, network with fellow Mayflower Council leaders, and gain training and further insight into the Scouting program. If you have questions that you want answered or a topic that would be ideal to discuss please email Joe Livingston.
Registration is required to attend. You will be asked to choose a session to attend.
- Cub Scout Leaders
- Brainstorm and discuss how we are going to ensure we are able to reach new families this fall and retain the members we currently have. Let’s spread the power of Scouting to as many families as possible!
- Cub Scout Leaders- Building Your Team
- It takes a village to raise a child and it takes a village for a quality Scouting program. Learn ways to grow your Committee and engage new parents and other adults from the community to aid in delivering a top notch Scouting Program
- Keeping Your Scouts Engaged
- Virtual solutions and practical applications as the phase continues to re-open.
- Scouts BSA- Utilizing Patrols to Restart Your Unit
- The Patrol Method and what it means as we look to begin meeting in person again. How can we utilize the summer months to prepare our youth leadership to be prepared to meet the challenges of the fall and beyond. Find new ways to deliver the Scouting program.