The Mayflower Council maintains a regularly updated list of over 300 Merit Badge Counselors. The list is available online with a username and password. To get the name of a merit badge counselor qualified to teach a specific subject please speak with your Scout Master or Unit Advancement Advisor.
To register as a Merit Badge Counselor, applicants must complete the below documents and submit them to the Council Registrar at the Council Service Center:
- Merit Badge Counselor Application: http://www.scouting.org/scoutsource/Media/forms.aspx
- Adult Leader Application: http://www.scouting.org/scoutsource/Media/forms.aspx
- CORI Form with Photo ID: https://mayflowerbsa.org/wp-content/uploads/ktccoriform.pdf
- Current Youth Protection Training: http://www.scouting.org/Training/youthprotection.aspx
- Annual Registration: Counselors must reregister annually