Unit Resources


The Mayflower Council relies on dedicated volunteers to promote its mission and carry out its mission. Through the dedication of these many volunteers, the Boy Scouts of America remains the foremost youth program of character development and values-based leadership training in America.

To better enable our volunteers, we have compiled, on this page, some key resources that will help make unit administration easier. This includes easy-to-find links to national tools, such as Internet Rechartering, marketing materials and up-to-date Scouting forms.

See some of the many resources on the right of the screen. If you are looking for something and cannot find it let us know by visiting our Contact Page and filling out the contact form.

Common Questions


What is the process for an 18 year old Venturer to be registered?

Venture Crews please be aware that if you have participants join between the ages of 18 and 21 they must fill out an ADULT application, Disclosure/Authorization Form (part of the adult application), CORI form and have them signed and submitted with photo ID and a copy of their Venturing Youth Protection Training Certificate in order to be registered.  The code is “VP” for “Venturing Participant”.

How do I update my unit’s information on beascout.org?

A unit leader (Cubmaster, Scoutmaster, Varsity Team Coach, Venture Crew Advisor, or Sea Scout Skipper) can update the information on the unit’s beascout.org pin, by logging into MyScouting.org and clicking on “BeAScout” under the “Unit Tools” header.

How do I obtain proof of insurance for my unit?
To get a formal Certificate of Insurance, please fill out our Request for Cerificate of Insurance and email it to the Council Registrar, John Fortini. Allow at least two weeks for processing of certificate requests.