Rechartering time is here!
Earlier this month every Unit’s Committee Chair and Charter Organization Representative should have received an email with your Unit’s personal rechartering code. Using that code, you can follow the steps at Mayflower Council’s Rechartering Webpage to begin this year’s re-chartering.
An important Note: The Mayflower Council Office in Milford MA is NOT available for unscheduled stop-ins. Please go to the link above for applications and paperwork that you need. If you need items from the Council office, please get in touch with Rob Hillman: email@example.com
- Make sure you have your Unit’s code. If you do not see the email, please send an email to Headwaters@mayflowerbsa.org to get in touch with our District Key 3 who can provide your specialized code.
- Next: Make sure to select: BEGIN RECHARTERING FOR PACKS, TROOPS, CREWS, SHIPS & POSTS to start this year’s rechartering. Once you have started it, you can use the other link to CONTINUE PREVISOULY STARTED PACK, TROOP, CREWS, SHIPS & POSTS, but for the first login this year, you must BEGIN.
Help From your Commissioners:
Our District Commissioner Corps has put together a plan and helpful documents to assist you and your Unit with this year’s rechartering.
Here is what is being provided:
- Weekly Zoom opportunities to sit with Unit Commissioners and review re-charter documents
- Drop off points in almost every town in the District for paperwork drop off/review
- 2 months of time to complete all necessary paperwork: Everything is Due by December 11th
- Guidance documents, Tutorials, and FAQs
- Program Activity Fee Waiver – a waiver form for families to fill out to waive the Mayflower Council Program Activity Fee ($36 per Scout)
- Please review the powerpoint below and click the link below to sign up for a Recharter Review Zoom meeting with a commissioner!
Questions? Email: Headwaters@mayflowerbsa.org
This is a complete list of our current units in the Headwaters District. To get in touch with these units, apply to them, ask for more information, or see where they are located in their town, go to BeAScout.org and search for Packs, Troops, Crews, and Posts near your zip code!