The Mayflower Council wants to help you grow your unit. We want to be able to offer every youth in our community an opportunity to join an organization that prepares youth to become responsible, participating citizens and leaders that are guided by the Scout Oath and Law.
Unit growth is a very important part of a unit’s health! Units with strong recruitment activities and well planned joining nights will have much more success throughout the rest of the year. The Mayflower Council realizes this and has put together some tools and materials that we hope you will use to increase parent participation as well as grow your unit’s membership. A great way to get new parents and youth engaged in Scouting is by letting your community know about the fun, exciting things that your unit is doing.
Below you will find both new and time-tested tools that Mayflower Council has put together to help your unit with their Spring and Fall recruitment drives. Please keep this page in mind when you start planning your recruitment drive. For more information on a custom membership plan for your unit, please contact your District Executive.
Our Program Areas
Membership Support Materials
- I Want to Start A New Pack, Troop or Crew
- How to Sign Up As An Adult Member – Coming Soon
- How to Sign Up Youth Members – Coming Soon
- About Annual Charter Renewal – Coming Soon
- Important Changes to Membership Card and Charter Certificate Printing
- Youth & Adult Membership Fees As of August 1, 2020
- Youth & Adult Membership Fees Thru July 31, 2020