What is the process for an 18 year old Venturer to be registered?

Venture Crews please be aware that if you have participants join between the ages of 18 and 21 they must fill out an ADULT application, Disclosure/Authorization Form (part of the adult application), CORI form and have them signed and submitted with photo ID and a copy of their Venturing Youth Protection Training Certificate in order to be registered.  The code is “VP” for “Venturing Participant”.

How do I update my unit’s information on

A unit leader (Cubmaster, Scoutmaster, Varsity Team Coach, Venture Crew Advisor, or Sea Scout Skipper) can update the information on the unit’s pin, by logging into and clicking on “BeAScout” under the “Unit Tools” header.

How do I obtain proof of insurance for my unit?
To get a formal Certificate of Insurance, please fill out our Request for Certificate of Insurance and email it to Marcella Saunders. Allow at least two weeks for processing of certificate requests.