The Mayflower Council wants to help you grow your unit. We want to be able to offer every youth in our community an opportunity to join an organization that prepares youth to become responsible, participating citizens and leaders that are guided by the Scout Oath and Law.
Unit growth is a very important part of a unit’s health! Units with strong recruitment activities and well planned joining nights will have much more success throughout the rest of the year. The Mayflower Council realizes this and has put together some tools and materials that we hope you will use to increase parent participation as well as grow your unit’s membership. A great way to get new parents and youth engaged in Scouting is by letting your community know about the fun, exciting things that your unit is doing.
Below you will find both new and time-tested tools that Mayflower Council has put together to help your unit with their Spring and Fall recruitment drives. Please keep this page in mind when you start planning your recruitment drive.
Our Program Areas
Membership Support Materials
- I Want to Start A New Pack, Troop or Crew
- Adult Leader Application
- Adult Leader CORI
- Additional Disclosures & Background Check Authorization Digital Signature Form
- Youth Member Application
- Online Youth Registration Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Unit Key 3?
- Important Changes to Membership Card and Charter Certificate Printing
- Changing Functional Roles on My.Scouting
- Transfer Between Councils on My.Scouting
- Transfer & Multiple on My.Scouting
- How to Run A Dropped Youth Report on My.Scouting
- Youth & Adult Membership Fees As of August 1, 2021
- Mayflower Council Activity Fee Waiver Application
Membership News & Updates
Thanks to all who participated in our April Roundtable, especially to those participating in-person. Slides from the session, including all activity/event/announcement slides not presented live due to time constraints, are posted below. In addition, the [...]