Dear Business Leader,
Help support Scouting in your community by participating in the 2021-2022 Mayflower Council, Boy Scouts of America Parent Guide Ad Campaign!
By purchasing an “ad” in our Parent’s Guide, your advertisement will be viewed by over 8,500 registered Scouts, parents and volunteers, benefiting both the business and the local Boy Scout Council in 62 communities throughout the South Shore and MetroWest areas of Massachusetts. Help support a good cause, which for over 110 years has helped young people make ethical and moral choices over their lifetime by instilling in them the values of the Scout Oath and Scout Law.
Below are all the details to participate in the ad campaign. On behalf of the youth and families served by the Mayflower Council, thank you in advance for your kind consideration.
2021-2022 Parent’s Guide Advertising Opportunities
- Business Card Ad 3.5 in x 2 in $250
- 1/4 Page Ad 4.75 in x 3.5 in $500
- 1/2 Page Ad 4.75 in x 7 in $750
- Full Page Ad 9.5 in x 7 in $1,000
- Program Partner Mayflower Council website (Sept to Sept) $1,500
- Custom or multiple ads subject to negotiation.
Your ad will be accessible to 8,500 families in 62 communities and towns in Plymouth and Norfolk Counties as well as the South Shore and MetroWest during the 2021-2022 Scouting year.
Please provide high resolution artwork (EPS, PDF, JPEG, TIFF or PSD format) in a timely manner to avoid production delays.
Artwork Deadline: April 16th
Please forward ad artwork electronically to Jim Corcoran or mail to Mayflower Council, BSA, 83 Cedar Street, Milford, MA 01757.
WHAT SCOUTS ARE DOING TODAY!
- Scouts performed over 126,080 hours of service for the 62 communities we serve
- 331 youth achieved the highest rank in Scouting— Eagle Scout
- 34,466 Scouts and visitors camped at our Council properties.
- 10,014 Merit Badges were earned. The top five were Citizenship in the World, First Aid, Fingerprinting Swimming and Personal Fitness.