That’s right! We’re happy to announce the New England Scout Shop in the Brickyard Square Plaza located in Southborough has reopened with modified operating hours to help further your Scouting adventure! Over the last several weeks, we have been working hard to implement enhanced safety measures that make yours and our team members safety the top priority!
Effective today, you’ll notice the following changes upon entering our location:
- Hand sanitizer is available for customer use in all Scout Shops.
- We’ve implemented rigorous cleaning routines throughout the day and have temporarily closed fitting rooms.
- Prior to beginning every shift, all team members must complete an Employee Health Screening to ensure they are ready and able to work safely.
- Every team member is provided with facial coverings to use during their shifts and are asked to frequently wash their hands.
- Social distancing markers are placed in every Scout Shop.
- All product returns are being disinfected or quarantined for five business days before returning to the salesfloor.
- We have updated our payment systems to need fewer signatures and to accept contactless pay to include Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay.
- Plexiglass sneeze guards are installed at checkout points, in areas of the country where required.
- Limited occupancy regulations will be in place in compliance with state and local requirements.
While not mandatory in every Scout Shop, we respectfully request you to follow social distancing and safety protocols recommended by public health officials, including wearing a facial covering when visiting our stores to help protect yourself and our team members.
Now that we have re-opened, we are very excited to announce that we’ve redesigned our in-store shopping experience with your safety and convenience as our main goal.
Effective today, you can purchase any of our 600 Cub Scouts and Scouts BSA Advancement related products online, and have the order gathered, bagged, and set aside for you to either pickup in-store, contactless curbside, or have the items shipped directly to you!
Click on the image below to check it out.
Looking ahead, we will continue to evaluate and modify our safety measures and in-store experience with you and our team members in mind. In the meantime, we’re taking this seriously so we can get it right. We cannot wait to welcome you and our Scouting community back to our Scout Shop!
New England Scout Shop
23 Turnpike Road
Southborough, MA 01772
Days/Hours of Operation
|Tuesday:||10:00 – 6:00|
|Wednesday:||10:00 – 6:00|
|Thursday:||10:00 – 6:00|
|Friday:||10:00 – 6:00|
|Saturday:||10:00 – 1:00|
And finally, to help reignite your Scouting adventures, we are working on a one-of-a-kind, special offer to celebrate our re-opening. We hope to be able to announce the details in the next day or two. So be sure to check your email and follow us on Facebook for the announcement!
Remember, every purchase made in our store supports the future of local Scouting.