Below you will find nomination forms for recognizing Scouters at the unit and district levels. As well as Nationally recognized nomination forms.
- Nomination form for District Awards – Due by February 15th
- Cubmaster, Scoutmaster, Venturing Crew Advisor , Committee Chair (for any Unit) and Charter Organization Representative of the Year Awards
- Unsung Hero Award – someone who goes above and beyond in the District
- “Sparkplug” – each Pack, Troop, or Crew can recognize one of their adult leaders for going above and beyond
- Nomination for the District Award of Merit – Due by February 15th
Two ways to submit this form:
• Drop it off at a Mayflower Council Service Center.
• Email it to email@example.com and copy your District Executive.
The District Key 3 typically will present the awards at the District Recognition dinner.
Other Nationally Recognized Awards that you can nominate someone for are below.