As part of The Mayflower Council’s Spring Membership Campaign, we are primarily focusing on Scouts BSA troops and Venturing crews and 4 opportunities to increase participation in these aspects of the Scouting Experience.
The Spring Membership Campaign involves several different elements:
- Operation Re-Engagement
- Webelos To Scouting AND Scouting to Venturing Transitions
- Peer To Peer Recruiting
- April Membership Event
SETTING YOU UP FOR SUCCESS
We have complied LINKS for the following documents to help you succeed, including:
- A Checklist for Success & Overview on each phase/element of the membership campaign
- Suggested social media posts that you can use to promote your troop and/or your upcoming membership event:
- Instructions on how to download a list of Scouts who have dropped from your roster
- (NOTE: When downloading this report, be sure to use the FILTER and select the dates of 1/1/2021 to 1/1/2022)
PLEASE NOTE: Once you have set a date for your April membership event, please let the council know by filling out the form located here.
- Top five units who recruit between now and May 31st will receive a weekend cabin at one of our camps.
- Any Scout who recruits a friend using our peer-to-peer campaign will be entered into a drawing to win one of three restaurant gift certificates
Additionally, the following resources are available upon request:
- Photos/videos from BSA
- Buddy cards
- Posters/fliers to promote your membership event
- Sign in sheets for your membership event
Simply email Rob to reserve yours.
NOTE FOR VENTURING CREWS: Use this as an opportunity to invite prospective members to an upcoming meeting or event. Additionally, we will be working on getting you information on Scouts who have “aged out” of Scouts BSA.
NEED HELP OR TO DISCUSS IDEAS ?
If you would like to set up a time, please click here to schedule a time with Rob to discuss.
You can also register here for Virtual Office Hours on Tuesday, March 22nd and Monday, March 28th from 7 to 9 PM each night.
We appreciate your effort with our Spring recruiting effort.