Updating unit pins on BeAScout is an important step in helping prospective Scouts and their families get in touch with units in your council.
BeAScout is open for units to indicate boy-only (default), family pack, or girl-only AND the date that they will begin accepting female applications.
- Log in to your My.Scouting account; select Menu at the top left
- From the drop-down menu, select your unit
- Select Organization Manager
- Select the Settings tab
- Scroll to Family Scouting
- If remaining boy-only, do nothing (this is the default setting); otherwise, select girls only or boys and girls
- Enter the date that the unit will be welcoming girls.
- Click Commit
For a pdf with instructions, click here.