If your Unit was not able to attend our December 6th Roundtable, do not worry. We are making all the event flyers, training newsletters and other information available!
Check the PDF for Nomination Forms for the District Award of Merit and other District Awards! All of these are due by February 8th 2019.
Our December Roundtable featured:
- Upcoming Klondike Derby in February
- Summer Camp Opportunities for Packs and Troops
- Breakout sessions for Packs to discuss what makes a good Blue and Gold Dinner and Troops to learn about opportunities for Youth Leadership Training
- District leadership and Commissioners remind everyone to reach out if you have any rechartering questions or paperwork to turn in. To get in touch email: Headwaters@mayflowerbsa.org
- Our Chapter of the Order of the Arrow, Taunkacoo Chapter, held their Chapter meeting
Questions, comments, or ideas for the District’s leadership?
Send an Email to: Headwaters@mayflowerbsa.org
Our next District Roundtable will be:
January 3rd at 7:00 pm at Milford High School, 31 W Fountain St
Milford, MA 01757