Thank you to the Pack and Troop leaders that joined our Roundtable team on Thursday for a conversation about the recent changes and announcements to Scouting. We appreciate everyone that shared their thoughts, questions, concerns and comments through our anonymous Google Survey (link below). These concerns will be analyzed by our District Leadership and brought to the conversation with the Council Key 3 and other District Key 3s.
The Council is planning to hold two Council-wide Roundtables so that we can collaborate and answer questions as Scouting and the state of Massachusetts start to reopen and update safety measures. They are scheduled for July 15th and August 19th.
At our Roundtable we showed a few items on our screen that everyone asked to have sent to them, so we have attached the documents below:
1 – Troop 14 Bellingham shared a Super Cub Summer Passport – 2012SuperCubSummerPassportEDIT
2 – they also shared a Summertime Passport for Cubs to check off the activities they complete on their own – SummertimePassport2014
3 – Scoutmaster from Troop 22 Whitman has shared their April Virtual Campout agenda – April_Virtual_Campout
Take a look at these resources and make edits for what works best for your Pack, Troop or Crew!
Our message from last night: The only limit to what we can still do as Scouting Units is our own imagination. Let’s get creative and find the new way to provide an excellent Scouting program!
– Trainings – https://www.mayflowerbsa.org/program/adult/training/
– Popcorn Kickoff Meetings:
- June 10th – https://www.mayflowerbsa.org/event/2020-popcorn-kickoff/2020-06-10/
- June 15th – https://www.mayflowerbsa.org/event/2020-popcorn-kickoff/2020-06-15/
- June 23rd – https://www.mayflowerbsa.org/event/2020-popcorn-kickoff/2020-06-23/
– Summer Camp Resident camp FAQ – https://www.mayflowerbsa.org/scouts-bsa-summer-camp-faq/
– Adventure Day Camp – https://www.mayflowerbsa.org/cub-scout-summer-camp-update/