If your Unit was not able to attend our March 7th Roundtable, do not worry. We are making all the event flyers, training newsletters and other information available!
Our March Roundtable featured:
- Updates on the functions of the District and the efforts to support Scouting in our towns
- Our District Commissioner Paul Callahan lead a great presentation about identifying leadership for Packs and Troops based on the Generations of the parents. Thinking about the inherent strengths, weaknesses, skills and interests of Gen-X Parents vs. Millennial Parents can help your Unit’s leadership ask the right person to do the right job.
- Click here to see the presentation slides
- Click here to see the slides accompanied with notes
- Click here to see our handout on Engaging Millennial Parents in Scouting
- Click here to see our handout on Welcoming Millennial Parents
Questions, comments, or ideas for the District’s leadership?
Send an Email to: Headwaters@mayflowerbsa.org
Our next District Roundtable will be:
March 7th at 7:00 pm
at Milford High School Cafeteria
31 W Fountain St
Milford, MA 01757
The topic in April will be: Spring Recruitment of Scouts! Tips, Skills, Ideas, and resources that are available to your Unit through your town and through your Council! We will have some resources available to you at Roundtable!
Make sure to send a representative so that your Unit is kept informed and in the loop. Come talk with your District leadership, commissioners, committee teams and other Leaders!
See you there!